Our comprehensive, pulmonologist led and medically supervised program is driven through a multidisciplinary team approach. Serving as a bridge between an acute stay and home environment, our program aims to reduce the need for hospitalization by reducing pulmonary symptoms, decreasing disability, increasing participation in physical and social activities and promoting independence and overall quality of life.
Working in partnership with Board Certified Pulmonologist Dr. Yaron Goldman, and Respiratory Program Director Marie Dow, RT, the healthcare professionals at Brookside are trained to provide specialized care and services to patients with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy 7 days per week as ordered
- Onsite and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- 24 Hour Licensed Nursing Supervision
- BLS & ACLS Trained Nurses & Therapists
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning involving
- Patient & Family/Caregiver Support
- Patient, Family & Caregiver Education/Training
- Discharge Planning & Post Discharge follow-up onsite visit by Nurse Practitioner
Through treatment and education, our team of professionals assists patients in better understanding of their conditions, enabling them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.